Watch LIvestream Here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1803308913331180/
A Panel Discussion Featuring: JP Morgan, ConsenSys, Monax, BlockApps and BNY Mellon
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors to define enterprise-grade software to build upon the only smart contract supporting blockchain currently running in real-world production – Ethereum.
Come for a Panel Discussion by the key players in the Alliance, and learn what the near term goals are for Enterprise Ethereum and its use cases.
Hear the panelists discuss:
- The relationship between Enterprise Ethereum and the public Ethereum blockchain
- How the private side supports the public chain and vice versa
- The technologies currently being built and their use cases
- Their vision for the future and how they'll get there
- Chris Dannen - Iterative Instinct - Founder and Partner - @chrisdannen
- Amber Baldet - JP Morgan - Blockchain Program Lead - @AmberBaldet
- Vanessa Grellet - ConsenSys - Executive Director Enterprise & Social Impact - @VanessaGrellet_
- Preston Byrne - Monax - COO - @prestonjbyrne
- Kieren James-Lubin - BlockApps - Co-Founder/CPO - @kjameslubin
- Allison Paz - BNY Mellon - Vice President of Enterprise Sales - @apnerdette
- 6:30pm: Networking
- 7:00-7:30pm: Quorum Demonstration
- 7:30-8:30pm: Panel Discussion followed by Q&A
- 8:30-9:00pm: Networking
Rise New York is a global community of startups and corporates creating the future of commerce and fintech by helping startups and entrepreneurs connect, co-create, and scale innovation. In partnership with Barclays, we listen, nurture and oxygenate through our international network of Rise hubs. Rise New York also houses a world-class event space and is home to the U.S. cohort of the Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars.