OUR MOST POPULAR 1 DAY BLOCKCHAIN CLASS IS BACK!
This one sells out fast. Limited seating available.
Want to learn what blockchains are all about? From theory to implementation, this course has you covered. With hands-on exercises, understand how to reframe your service or product using a blockchain.
DISTILL 6 MONTHS WORTH OF INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO 6 HOURS
Blockchain technology represents a fundamental shift in how we add value to a system by removing the need for trusted third parties. This creates the opportunity to build organizations, governments, and social networks never thought of before. The internet allowed people around the world to connect digitally. Blockchain allows people to transact and pass data back and forth in a decentralized, more transparent, more secure way.
Our graduates walk away with a solid foundation and understanding of how consensus is achieved in distributed systems, how smart contracts can facilitate automated business logic, the different types of blockchains available, and why this technology is going to disintermediate industries.
Past graduates have said:
"Great overview on blockchain, bitcoin and real-life applications of the technology."
- Lisa Yokoyama, VP Digital Product, American Express
"The instructors were on steriods! Hold onto your hat and enjoy the Blockchain ride."
- Cathy Smith, Developer, UBS
"I found Sean and Solomon's talk, and their guests, to be very well prepared and the content well designed and informative."
- Ed Rodriguez, Founder, At U Labs
- Hands-on with bitcoin and wallets
- Using a blockchain explorer
- Technical overview: Hashing, Mining, Nonces and Difficulty
- Use cases of blockchains: Supply Chain, Insurance, Finance and More
- Varieties of blockchains: Public, Private, Hybrids
- Blockchain deficiencies
- Hands-on with blockchain products: OpenBazaar and Etherisc
- Launching your own blockchain on Microsoft Azure
- Group hands-on: Creating a blockchain service
Upon completion of the course a Certificate of Completion with your name will be published on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Clients have included Fortune 500 executives, members from the academic community, government officials, technologists, and hobbyists. If you or your company have any questions or are interested in receiving private or personalized consultation, please email email@example.com.
All tickets are transferable and all sales are final. Transfer requests must be made 48 hours prior to the event.